Saturday, December 12, 2015

Let's get started

Welcome to a new blog. Not a new thought. We've all wanted to find more balance in our lives in one way or another -- work, life, wives/husbands, kids, school, chores, tasks, to dos. It's a busy life.

I've been lucky enough in my life to experience a lot of stress. It's one of those things that seems to come with the various circumstances I've found myself in for the past 46 years. My stress often culminates at work. I've been in the corporate world for nearly 20 years, working at various agencies supporting Fortune 500 clients. I've either managed projects or managed teams of people who managed projects ranging from one-off web site projects to global solutions spanning digital and traditional marketing services. Think Mad Men with less glamour, alcohol and smoking and more modern day wonders like the internet and mobile phones.

I feel I'm lucky to have this stress because it allows me to incorporate another aspect of my life that has taught me some good tricks for finding balance. You see, for the past 15 + years I've trained in feng shui, space clearing, energy work and basically communing with the land. Yep, I'm one of those people.

So, I've had ample opportunity to put into practice techniques that create more balance in my life. That's what I'm planning to do with this here blog. I'll offer up what I've learned, and continue to learn, so that you can apply them or maybe just consider them, too. Some will be practical, others will be more "woo, woo" as some people say, but all of them will be ways in which you can, in fact, take steps toward greater balance in your life.

I hope you enjoy the ride. I plan to.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment